Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Total: 20 minutes
12 oz cauliflower rice (fresh or frozen)
2 cups snow peas
2 cups shredded carrots
2 large eggs
½ lb uncooked shrimp*
¼ cup coconut aminos
3 tbsp toasted sesame oil, divided
1 tbsp minced ginger
½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 tbsp sesame seeds
Chopped scallions for garnish
- Prepare the sauce. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil, minced ginger + crushed red pepper flakes and set aside.
- In a large frying pan or wok over medium heat, heat remaining 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil until shimmering.
- Add in cauliflower rice, snow peas + carrots, cooking until slightly tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Next, add in the sauce, stirring to fully combine and coat the vegetables and reduce heat to medium low.
- Make a well in the center of the pan + crack two eggs into it. Scramble gently using a spatula, then mix eggs into vegetables to combine.
- Add in shrimp, cooking an additional 5-7 minutes until shrimp are opaque + pink in color.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds + scallions.
*You may also use cubed chicken breast or tofu if you prefer. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
[…] I love any meal that comes together quickly and can be cooked in one pan for easy clean up. This Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry is a great option for a quick, low-glycemic, veggie loaded dish that is satisfying and […]
[…] comida que se prepare rápidamente y se pueda cocinar en una paila para simplificar la pureza. Esta Salteado De Arroz Con Coliflor es una excelente opción para un plato rápido, de bajo índice glucémico y saciado de vegetales […]